How do I?


Frequently Asked Questions

Apply for a Job

Check out our job listings, and follow any application instructions.

Contact the City

City Hall - 662-393-6178

How do I report a street light out

Follow this link to report a street light out - Entergy Mississippi or call the office of the Mayor at 662-342-3502.

Make Online Payments


Utility & Santiation Payments -  Horn Lake EZ-Pay website

Court Citation Payments - Syscon Online

Report a Problem

No Current Content

Start a Business

Contact the planning department at 662-393-6705.

One of the first things you will have to do is procure a business license from the planning department. The steps you will need to take from there depend on the type of business you plan on starting.


No Current Content